My Travel Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rund um die Welt



I chose to write a travel blog because I am very fond of travelling and would not have got a better platform to share my experiences with others who have similar interests. I enjoy travelling since I was a kid and have always liked exploring new places, new cultures and meeting new people. My ultimate dream is to travel around the world and I won't rest in my grave until I have seen it all because I am a crazy happie wanderer and proud to be one!!


I really envy the people working in the aviation industry (especially the in-flight crew) as they get to travel around so much and also get paid for it!! Earlier I wanted to become either an airhostess or a travel show host so that I could visit all the wonderful places. But I cannot really see that happening.

I am really fortunate that as a kid my parents always used to plan at least two trips a year and that gave me a chance to visit a lot of new places. Now as a media student and because of shortage of time we don't really get time to plan long trips but we always try to squeeze in a mini vacation in between a long weekend.

P.S: I would like to thank my friends Zeba, Himani and Roopa for encouraging me to create this blog. And Anushree for correcting my German (I have sort of lost touch) and suggesting good names. Love you guys...mwaaah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dude...you're on to become one hell of a blogger, I'm telling you! :)

    P.S: Your 'about me' could put many other happy wanderers to shame! ;) Its wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowieeee...welcum to the bloggers club honey =)
    muah!!!

    ReplyDelete